Pages

Hebrews 3:4

"For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything."

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Excitement in the Air





Our crew began hanging drywall upstairs yesterday, and by today they also had done most of the downstairs. After my accident, the technical difficulties, and the physical mess of the whole insulation process, I'm so happy to put that chapter behind us and behind drywall literally. Shimmer and Shine made their way into the house first tonight and were surprised to find walls in the mudroom. They came running back out to Daddy and I absolutely thrilled to report that, "it's a house... it's a house!"

HVAC work is also continuing; but, my big excitement for the night was the front porch construction. Shimmer took a picture of Shine and I hanging out there tonight (sorry it's a little blurry). With the big pile of dirt pretty much gone, as promised, I was also able to take a nice front photo. I've been waiting a long time to do that. Good things come to those who wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment