Pages

Hebrews 3:4

"For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything."

Monday, August 16, 2010

Catching Up





Thought I would share a few photos I took today, after taking it easy the last several.

Made it through the weekend, with nothing more than a few advil. I know I am so lucky, just walking a little slower and sleeping on one side for now. Had my staples checked yesterday and everything is fine. Life is a gift... isn't it?

The open-cell insulation was finished on Sunday. Now just the clean-up remains. We'll work at that over the next couple days. Our construction crew is still spending their time on the house next door; but, the mason, HVAC, and electrical subs have been making progress here. I don't think I've shown you the fireplace and hearth in a while. We should be moving in at the perfect time of year to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment