Pages

Hebrews 3:4

"For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything."

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Road Trip


After dropping Shimmer and Shine at school today, I made the 75 minute drive to one of our key suppliers to pick up our kitchen sink and some of our slate tile for the mudroom. The heavy cargo meant I had to take Love's truck. This was my second attempt to pick up our sink. It arrived in white (the wrong color) the first time and I was so thankful to have discovered it before getting it back to our house. Today it's right though, and my precious farmhouse sink is perched on top of a pallet of our tile awaiting a long and winding road to make it back home. Praying and trying to trust that the guys have it safe and secure, and talking to Jesus the whole way home... white knuckles and all! I had to snap a picture once I made it into our development, so you could appreciate my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment