Pages

Hebrews 3:4

"For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything."

Monday, July 19, 2010

Opposite Ends... and In Between




This week opens with more work on our screen porch. The mahogany flooring was installed today. I also thought I'd take a few pictures of our garage, since I don't remember doing that lately to give you a view of the trimwork that's been added recently. Still waiting for the transoms to be installed. They are one of my favorite things about our "barn".

I don't think I've shared that many photos of the rear of our home either. Here's one that shows the exterior progress and the beauty of our home from all sides... something that has always been important to us, and another reason we were drawn to Connor Homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment