Pages

Hebrews 3:4

"For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything."

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Nail by Nail, Board by Board...



Daddy's giving life to Mama's dream...

A year ago I was filled with mixed emotions about moving... excited about the town we were moving to and being so close to Daddy's job, but racked with heartache to leave the first home we built together and started our family in. Now tonight is the eve of our second delivery from Connor Homes, and this brokenness inside me has started healing.

There is peace in following the voice of God. I was led to leave my job and be home with Shimmer and Shine, and while I had no idea what this last year would bring, I've been blessed beyond measure and am grateful for the support of family, love of friends (old and new), and the promise to all of us found in Jeremiah 29:11.

No comments:

Post a Comment