Pages

Hebrews 3:4

"For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything."

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Who Likes Leftovers???



Even after all the help from my Dad and JB's dad too, we were still facing a large pile of trees and plenty of brush... not to mention stumps! Our contractor was able to find a landscaping crew through a friend of Daddy's, who agreed to chip the remainder and haul away the larger logs. Our excavator will be digging up and disposing of the stumps for us later.

Anyway, after not showing up on Friday as planned, the landscaping crew apparently came the following Monday only to set large and dangerous fires. It was not wet at all and the weather was warm. I thank God first of all that I didn't drive out that day as planned. The fires would have terrifed me... in my mind, we also owe thanks to God that they did not get out of control. To top things off they didn't finish the job as agreed (I don't think they chipped one branch), so this never ending battle to clear the lot goes on. The photos above show some of what remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment