Pages

Hebrews 3:4

"For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything."

Monday, June 14, 2010

What a Difference a Day Makes





Shimmer and Shine spent the day with me while we ran some errands out of town, including a few stops to pick up more paint chips since I just can't seem to make up my mind. It was 5:30pm before we made it over to the lot and storm clouds were hovering, but what a surprise we got when we drove down the lane...

Can you believe it??? Almost the whole first floor framed in just one day!!! It was so fun for me to walk them through room by room. This makes it real...

It was also literally an answer to prayer for me overnight, since I had just spent the night before praying over our project again and asking that it would be a blessing to our GC and his crew as well. We've all gone into this with blind faith to a certain extent and today a weight was lifted off our shoulders. Glory to God and compliments to Connor Homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment